airless spray gun filter
Product name: airless spray gun filter
Product title: 30 mesh 60 mesh 100 mesh 304 stainless steel airless spray gun filter
Spray gun filter: made of stainless steel, used for paint filtering plain weave for spray guns and spraying machines, with uniform mesh, tight wrapping, and first-class filtering ability. The threaded length is 93MM, the weight is about 6.8 grams per piece, and the colors are different and the number of meshes is different to meet the needs of different customers. The outer mesh is made of stainless steel, which has the characteristics of acid and alkali resistance, high and low temperature resistance, and anti-static, and is suitable for various working environments.
|Airless spray gun filter
|stainless steel 304+ injection molding support
|30 mesh 60 mesh 100 mesh
|Insert and draw thread
|Compatible with most airless spray guns
1. Easy to install, clean and replace
2. Corrosion resistance
3. Durable design and exquisite workmanship
4. Can be used many times after cleaning
1. Use an airbrush filter to remove debris from the paint or coating, ensuring an excellent finish
2. Filters minimize downtime by reducing clogging at the nozzle.
3. Using the correct filter for the coating you spray will also reduce tip clogging.
Paint gun filter installed correctly
1. Put the filter on the mouth of the spray gun, press it with your fingers, then rotate the mouth of the spray gun to block the filter;
2. Put the spray gun cover on the mouth of the spray gun, hold it down with your fingers, then rotate the mouth of the spray gun to block the spray gun cover;
3. Install the filter screen and spray gun cover on the nozzle of the spray gun, and tighten the screwdriver on the nozzle of the spray gun with a screwdriver to ensure that the filter screen and spray gun cover on the nozzle of the spray gun are firmly fixed.
4. Finally, put the nozzle of the spray gun on the spray gun, and use a screwdriver to tighten the screwdriver on the nozzle of the spray gun to ensure that the nozzle of the spray gun is firmly fixed.